Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Nice & New: PANG & SVPER

I am going to skip rehashing my weekend, a lot of you probably saw me out and about, because the early part of this week has already been filled with excitement. I'm gonna start off with PANG. Our long-lost friends over at Grazer Records sent this over yesterday and I'm kind of obsessed with it already. I love it when people know what I like! Anyway, this is some super catchy poppy "post-punk," terrible description I know, but it definitely hits me right in my sweet spot. This is the title track of their new EP. It'll be out April 8th and pre-orders start next week. I'm real excited about this one and I just couldn't wait to share.
 

Secondly, last night we played UNO and ate hummus with SVPER from Barcelona and they are just dolls. If you get the chance to see them, don't miss it. They hit North America yesterday and are flying to Austin today to start their tour. Montrealers, they will be back here in a couple weeks to play the Police Des Moeurs record release show HERE on April 5th. You can listen to more HERE.


Alright, time for a shower and then to real work. 
Love,
Megon

No comments:

Post a Comment