Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Kate Fagan-I Don't Wanna Be Too Cool 7" (US, 1980)




I usually don't talk about politics, and I'm not going to now.  But, just to let you know, I do think about it and a bit about how I feel is Kate Fagan with her 1980 track Waiting For The Crisis on Disturbing Records. In other news, I am off to my hometown in a couple days probably won't be around much.  If you still need a zine and want me to ship it to/from the US for cheaper than usual get at me quick at muzorewisdaughter@hotmail.com.  The reprints come back tonight and a lot are already spoken for so don't sleep on it if you intend to get one.  In other news, my friend Zack has set up a zine release show/party in Fayetteville Sept. 11th so come to the Lightbulb Club and celebrate with us if you're in or around town.  You can get all the deets HERE.  Alright, I hope y'all had a great long weekend and maybe I'll talk to you from Fayettenam!




Love,
Megon

No comments:

Post a Comment