Sunday, October 19, 2014

Zéro De Conduite-Je Suis Mort 7" (France, 1984)


No matter how much you know, certain people always make you feel like you don't know a thing. I hung out with one of those friends last night at his birthday party and let him take me to school. Part of my lesson was Zero De Conduite, from France, obviously. They formed in 1982 when they were wee ones, all 12 years old at the time. I can't even remember what I was doing when I was 12 but it wasn't putting out records and making music videos. Their first single, Je Suit Mort, which translates to "I am dead", came out in 1984 and by 1990 the band was over with a handful of singles and an LP.

Here are both sides of the first single, the B-side of which is an amazing music video/interview with the kids.


Love, love, love,
Megon

No comments:

Post a Comment