Monday, December 9, 2013

Joolz-Love Is (Sweet Romance) 7" (UK, 1985)


I am back from Toronto! What a wild weekend.  I had a VERY interesting meeting with Mark of United State for the next issue of the zine and picked up some records including this little gem, Joolz, among some other things.  I must say, I skipped this record the fist time based on the cover art but am happy it was put back under my nose for re-inspection.  Both tracks on this are super cool, by why wouldn't they be, the music was written by guys from New Model Army and was recorded by Mark Boyne, who also worked on almost every New Order record.  And, here's a big, long interview with her HERE. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the track. I am going to get some interviews transcribed and rehydrate after a very taxing 48 hours.  Hope you had a good weekend!
XOXO 
Megon



No comments:

Post a Comment