Monday, December 2, 2013

Les Lou's/The Questions-Take a Ride (France, 1979)


Monday again, already?  How does this keep happening.  Every time I turn around it's freakin' Monday again.  I had a discussion with someone yesterday about sharing things you don't want to share and here's one I didn't want to share. I know it's selfish, but some things you just feel other people won't appreciate ENOUGH, that's how I feel about Les Lou's/The Questions.  Although, I do not have much information to share about this group, what little I have I am keeping for the zine (sorry!).  I also don't know why they have two names or why they never had any official releases, all comp tracks and an appearance in a film I have mentioned here many times, my favourite, Le Brune Et Moi.  Without further ado, here's my favourite track, SUCH a great song, taken straight from the film, called Take A Ride.


















If you like that and you haven't already seen the movie Le Brune Et Moi here it is in it's entirety!  You heard me.  Don't wait, go watch it now.  It's only, like, an hour long.


Ok, that's all I'm saying for now. WATCH THIS MOVIE! 
Love,
Megon

No comments:

Post a Comment