Thursday, December 19, 2013

Toxic Fumes-Easy Money (US, 1983)


I posted this song earlier and thought "That was silly, this should totally be a blog post." So, here we are.  Talkin' about the 1983 Mystic Records The Sound of Hollywood Girls comp.  This was the accompaniment to The Sound of Hollywood-Destroy LA, they came out the same year. But, it would appear the ladies didn't gain much traction, despite the catchy name and pretty sweet cover art.  And, I will tell you, there are really only a couple good tracks in the bunch, in my opinion. You can read a bit about it or download it all and see for yourself HERE.

This particular song is my favourite track from the whole comp, and seemingly & sadly the only release, by LA group Toxic Fumes.  As I've told y'all before,  I LOVE songs about money and this one is a real doozy.  And, very appropriate since I FINALLY got paid today from a job I've been working at for a good long while.  A Christmas miracle!  Anyway, that's all for now.  If I don't make it back before Christmas, have a happy holiday!

xoxoxoxoxox
Megon



No comments:

Post a Comment