Thursday, May 29, 2014

Nice and New: The Courtneys & Vierance

For those of you who don't know, I have a day job doing freelance subtitling for movies and TV. This basically means I sit at my computer watching movies all day, every day, mostly terrible. Today, completely unexpectedly, I got promoted! So starting Monday I will no longer be working from home.

But, before leaving my home office behind, I have one one last hurrah this weekend. Tonight, SINS and Vierance are invading our fair city, from Toronto. They will be playing at the Death House on SATURDAY with Brusque Twins and it would be lovely to see you there. Event info HERE.

But, before I get ahead of myself, tonight after picking them up from the train station, I will be putting in an appearance at the Lumpy and the Dumpers show to see some very old friends from the STL which I am totally excited about.  It's been way too long. If I have the time, energy, I will also try to sneak over to the Courtneys show which you can look into HERE.  Who knows if I will actually make it despite my best efforts.

Tomorrow I will be resting so you will not see me at Angelic Upstarts.  But Saturday, ugh, Saturday will start with Kids Pop, a going-away picnic for our Finnish friend and ending with the aforementioned show. There is another show at the Vitrola on the punker side featuring Malokio, if that's more your speed. Sunday, baby shower and taking my favourite German to the airport. It's a weekend of brief hellos and long good-byes and, honestly, I'm happy to be so busy so I won't start crying that everyone is leaving. So, come find me and buy me juices and gelatoes to cheer me up since I'm also driving around and not drinking. Here are some songs from bands you can come and see with me.
Love,
Megon

 

1 comment:

  1. An equipment glitch brought down the gift page usefulness, back-end announcing apparatuses, and the sparkling new constant pioneer sheets and information representation, across the board singular motion.jogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete