Thursday, February 26, 2015

No Pedestrians Compilation (Canada, 1980)


I am horrible at checking comments on the blog, hardly ever notice them, but I did read one recent comment on my Tyranna posfrom a while ago asking for another song from the 1980 Toronto-based comp No Pedestrians so here we are. A request seemed as good a reason as any to make a post as I have lacked time and inspiration lately so, without further ado, the three other awesome groups from No Pedestrians that aren't Tyranna. Also, the rest of these songs are a bit harder to track down, so there you go, all in one place.

True Confessions-I remember passing this band's LP a while back because I was broke and thinking I would see it again, but I haven't so if you see one, pick it up. It has some real poppers on it. 


Zro4- If you are from Toronto undoubtedly you know this band. By far the punkest offering of the three and a real rager. I'm not sure if they still play, but I know they have done a few reunions and whatnot and are very present on the interweb if you wanna keep up with them on Facebook, etc. 


The Sharks-the request that prompted this post in the first place. I have always liked this song even though I know it won't be to everyone's taste. As far as I've found this is the only recording by this group but if you have any other info or tracks, let me know! 


Alright, I know that was short and sweet but I will be back with more, eventually.
Love, love, love,
Megon

No comments:

Post a Comment