Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Nice & New: Makthaverskan, Flowers and Fire & Shopping

Wow, it's been like six months since I had time to post on here. Oops! Boy, have I been busy. I won't bore you with too many details but clawing my way from a long, slow descent into madness then getting the world's most stressful job and buying a second house... Been fun. Let's never speak of it again. Anyhoo, a very little update about some stuff that's coming up that I care about. I missed telling you about the Sheer Mag show the other day, and prolly a lot of other stuff in the last six months, but here are a few things to make up for that.

Thursday, September 17th:

Xarah Dion and Police Des Moeurs are playing the Des Jeunes Gens Modernes film launch for POP Montreal. Will be a fun, if not a slightly pricey, evening. Also, the new PDM tracks are hot. Not to be missed. 



Thursday, September 24th:

Flowers and Fire will be playing the first night of Varning Fest with a pretty stacked line-up including Malokio and Dekoder, headlined by Born Dead Icons. That's all I'll say about that. I can't seen to get the embed for this to work but you can listen here if it continues to be difficult:
 http://flowersandfire.bandcamp.com/releases



Wednesday, October 7th:

Man, not to be missed in my opinion, Makthaverskan from Sweden are playing at La Vitrola, event info HERE. I have literally been jamming this all day, very stoked.



Wednesday, October 21st:

SHOPPING. I honestly never thought I'd see Shopping in Montreal but they will be playing at Bar Le Ritz. Gah. Yay! I have loved this band for a long time and stoked to see them the same place I saw 
Wet Dog before them.


Okay, I need sleep.  I make no promises on any future posts but at the very least Tops, Nots and Molly Nilsson are playing soon so maybe I'll come tell you about that? In the meantime, stay frosty! 

Love y'all lots. 

Megon



1 comment:

  1. I high appreciate this post. It's hard to find the good from the bad sometimes. but I think you've nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? friv Games online 2020
    Jogos live
    friv game

    ReplyDelete