Monday, October 21, 2013

Nice & New: U.S. Girls


Happy Monday!  Hope you all are recovered from your weekends, I know I am not.  Peach Kelli Pop, Lebanon Hanover and Selofan were all amazing and if you missed the shows you can find videos HERE.  This post is going to be totally lazy because, well, it's Monday morning.  I don't know what it is with Il Motore lately but it seems their shows are not being promoted at all.  This Saturday, U.S. Girls are playing there and I think it's totally worth mentioning here.  You can check out the band HERE or HERE and the event info is HERE.  Here's a video as well:



I will remind you about this again before Saturday and I hope to see you all there.  

Love,
Megon

UPDATE!!!! Nevermind, U.S. Girls dropped off this show.  Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment