Monday, November 11, 2013

Esprits Animaux-Whip of Passion EP (Netherlands, 1985)


It started out I was gonna do a post about The Parapluies but they are pretty well covered HERE so I'm going to do a little fishing expedition instead.  Up front, I know nothing about this group.  I have sent out a few messages but does not feel like anything is gonna come back to me on this one.  So, if you were in this band and are out there Googling yourself, get in touch and let me fill in some blanks.  
As always, I can be reached at muzorewisdaughter@hotmail.com.  In other news, I am going to
bed early.  Long weekends make for long recoveries.  For all my regular readers, enjoy the song if you didn't listen to it on my Facebook already. 

Good night ladies and germs,
Megon


No comments:

Post a Comment