Monday, November 18, 2013

Great City-Great City LP (US, 1986)


It's definitely the kind of day to listen to over-dramatic electro-rock.  Mondays are hard, and they are double-hard after such long weekends.  I am still feeling exhausted, dehydrated and  highly emotional after a weekend that essentially lasted two weeks.  Just have to get through November and I can hibernate till spring.

Anyway, this is Great City.  Not much info about them floating around out there.  If you want to download the album, you can do so HERE, I would recommend it for no other reason than the track Tell Me I'm Yours which is pretty great.  Here are a couple of the other best tracks, I Remember and Too Much Thunder.  Ok, happy Monday to you all, if there is such a thing.

XOXO
Megon



No comments:

Post a Comment