Monday, November 11, 2013

The Reactors-World War 4 LP (US, 1980)


It was fun seeing everyone this weekend at Varning Fest.  It went by super fast, maybe because I
 sleptthrough some of it.  At any rate, since it appears I just can't get enough, I will be at
Not Dead Yet Festin Toronto this weekend.  Seeing even more people I haven't seen in an
even longer time and maybe some bands too?

Either way, the energy of this song is a good match to how I'm feeling so I give you The Reactors.  This song is super catchy and always pops into my head at the mere mention of any World War.  This was reissued a couple years ago on Artifix Records but as far as I know that repress is long sold out.  You can still read about them on the Artifix website HERE. Or, if you prefer you can read a bit over on Break My Face HERE.


Alright, I hope you had a good weekend and I'll see you down at WW4!
Megon

No comments:

Post a Comment